MSM’s Quality Assurance Policy
ATHENS UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS & BUSINESS (AUEB) DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
MSc in SERVICES MANAGEMENT
The Quality Assurance Policy of the MSc in Services Management (MSM) at AUEB focuses on the continuous quality improvement of its curriculum, its educational and research output, and administrative services, and is fully aligned with AUEB’s quality assurance policy.
The MSM’s policy is communicated to its stakeholders, for academic and administrative staff, and students to be aware of the Policy, and depending on their responsibilities to secure its implementation accordingly.
The MSM is committed to the proper implementation of its Quality Assurance Policy which supports its academic vision and the development of its curriculum. The Quality Assurance Policy designs, implements, and monitors its quality targets, specifies resources, processes and procedures, aiming at its continuous improvement.
In particular, the MSM Quality Assurance Policy implementation assumes the development and application of processes which ensure the following:
- the MSM curriculum structure reflects its academic vision and quality targets,
- the development and improvement of the existing curriculum takes into consideration the contemporary trends in the relevant scientific domains and industry,
- learning outcomes are fulfilled and the necessary skills are developed in accordance to the European and National Framework of Higher Education Qualifications,
- the cooperation of the MSM with its Strategy Advisory Board in order to maximize the networking potential of its graduates with businesses and organizations,
- the highest quality standards in teaching and learning,
- the highest standards in terms of the quality and quantity of academic staff research output,
- the academic staff holds the appropriate qualifications and demonstrates the highest quality of well-performing its responsibilities,
- research output is infused in teaching material while incorporating the market needs,
- the MSM further develops and takes advantage of its alumni potential in order to broaden the MSM vision and strengthen its academic footprint in the Economy and the Society,
- develops, implements, and monitors its quality targets annually in order to improve its curriculum,
- the graduates acquire knowledge and skills that are in high demand in the labour market,
- the provision of high quality and digitized services to its postgraduate students,
- the MSM’s annual internal auditing takes place as required by the Internal System of Quality Assurance, in collaboration with the Business Administration Department’s Quality Assurance Team, and the University’s Quality Assurance Unit.